Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BEDA #3

CRAP! i missed yesterday because my brother hogged the computer!
so i'll just post 2 today!!!!!!!
This post will be more... bloggish.... i guess.
YESTERDAY!-
Wasn't very exciting.
I went to Civic for about an hour and a half and I worked on my Scene with Jill(instructor) and Mike (scene partner) before I had to leave to almost die! i mean... Cheernastics. but its still the same thing.
Apparently I knew my lines! So thats a step up!!!!!!!!
But Cheernastics (gymnastics) was a totally different story!
Its one step forward and two steps back for me! When I got there I was shaky and I couldn't even jump! So I guess I had a panick attack? I don't know. But I felt better when I went to the bathroom and listen to Airplanes (that song calms me down and I can do my back handspring if i listen to it. dont ask why)
I didn't do as well as I would have hoped..... but there's still next week!

lets hope today brings more for the next BEDA!


last googled...... hmmmm i dont know
last ate- sushi!!
last watched on youtube- Back To LA (the future) by jasonmundaymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment