Monday, August 9, 2010

could this be the end?

When I found out about BEDA I was excited to blog 31 times in one month.

But I forgot that I am with my Dad for weekends at a time and he doesn't have internet. And going on blogspot is pretty difficult on my phone.

So I will not lable my post BEDA any more seeing as they aren't BEDA related... most or less just posts.

So you keep posting Rach, and I'll keep commenting on your post with a new Blog post of my own!


(I saw Toy Story 3 three times!!! the first was at the mid night showing! and I cried the first 2 times. Why not the last you ask? because I drank to much Dr. Pibb and I REALLY had to use the bathroom. So I couldn't cry. But I wanted too.)

1 comment:

  1. You know you could just write a couple of posts in advance and schedual them to post on the weekend. That's what I am doing for when I go to my dad's place.

    ReplyDelete