Monday, August 2, 2010

BEDA #2

Waiting For Lefty- a short 1 act play written by Clifford Odets
Act 1, Scene 1. THAT is my scene.
OF COURSE! I always pick the wrong scene. This one is MUCH better than the last one, (though the last scene i was partnered with this really cute guy, but anyway! i'll talk about my other scene in a different post)
I, of course, am Edna, while Mike is Joe.
Its about making a union and how their lives suck because they are in poverty or something. (silly me, i don't really know)
Maybe I'll have my dad record it so that I can put it up here if I ever get the scene memorized!
I did however find it on youtube, and that helps a lot (heaps for those who talk differently.) (xP)
this post is quite boring but I felt the need to write it!
oh I'm also adding stuff at the bottom such as , what I last googled, last watched on youtube, and I'll through a 3rd in every so often!



Last Googled- Blog Every Day in August
Last saw on Youtube- Rambo Phone, Eating Healthy and Solo Album by theryanseiler

Last ate- Easy Mac








( Dear Rach,
Its your just your blog. I can comment on any other persons blog BUT YOURS!!!!
Love, Alyssa)

No comments:

Post a Comment